dilluns, 6 de juny del 2016

MY CATS


This May has been a year since I took my cat. I remember when my friend brought me a small white kitten, it was beautiful and amazing but it looked like a toy, it was very fragile. Now is a big white cat and very loving. His name is Kitty. She has blue eyes and a pink nose. The first day she was at home she was very scared but as she was very cute and lovely I took care of her like my baby. Always when I take her, she kisses me all the time, she is adorable. I hope she will remain with me for a long time because I love she.
I also have another cat. Her name is Bixu. He has green eyes and  black-grey hair. He is with us about five or six years ago. A car knock down my cat 2 weeks ago. But we brought him at vet and had been operated the jaw. Always he is playing in the garden, climbing the trees, fighting with other cats, chasing insects, etc. But which highlights really of he is his intelligence.
The 24th of June Bixu returns to the vet for operate another time, I hope that everything goes well.

In summary, I really love my two cats because they are unique.
Also I needed they because always when I'm alone they are with me.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada