dilluns, 21 de desembre del 2015

CHRISTMAS



Christmas approaches and I want a special gift for me. It's not about a mobile or anything like that, it's about one thing with which I can be free. I will have at last the motorbike license.I've driven a motorbike but I need the license and I really want to do it.

On the Christmas Day I stay with my family and we have lunch togheter, my grandmother prepares prawns, chicken, rabbit, cannelloni, and more food for all my family, because on the Christmas Day we are a lot of people. 

I love Christmas firstly because there is no school and  to spend more time with people nearby.  So we should enjoy these holidays because they happen only once a year.

Merry Christmas! 


1 comentari:

  1. Oh julia*__* is the most beutiful blog in the world OMG!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST BLOGGER YEAH. MUAK

    ResponElimina