dimarts, 13 d’octubre del 2015

MY HERO

My hero is my best friend, her name is Nastasia, for me it is a wonderful person.
She works as a waitress in a restaurant. She is very hardworking but it is also lazy.We met us playing tennis 4 years ago. At first we were not very friendly but shortly after, we were inseparable.She at first appears unfriendly but when you know it she has a big heart. She is sixteen years old.
Nastasia is my hero because she has always helped me in the most difficult times.We have traveled alone in  Cannes and we spent many adventures together. Since we know we spent almost all the time together. For me she is part of my family, like my sister. It is a person in the most trusted and that I will always be by my side for help me.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada