dilluns, 6 de juny del 2016

MY FRIENDS

In the life one has many friends, knows a lot of people but really how many of all these people we could call true friends? For me friends are like family that I have chosen.

My group of friends live in Empuriabrava like me. Is a fun place where you can spend many adventures with friends, especially in summer. 4 years ago I met Laura and Nastasia and today although we are united. Friends whatever happens will always be there by your side.
I also met two years ago Facu and Brenda a very nice Argentines, who are part of the group. Siham is also another very good friend, I met she two summers ago when I walked on the beach. Virginie is my neighbor always comes to visit me, my house is like her house. Iman is my bus compi and I love her very much.

With all these people I have lived unforgettable adventures. I traveled with Nastasia at Cannes last year and this summer I'll go two weeks to Bordeos with Laura. Soon Siham will pass driving license and she will buy a van, where we will fit all for our travels. We have a plan of future together and I do not want our friendship never ends.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada